Twin Creek Wind Farm
A new wind farm project in Australia
The site has excellent exposure to South Australia’s abundant wind resources, making it an ideal location for a renewable energy project.
Click map to enlarge
Why is the project located where it is?
- Excellent exposure to South Australia’s world class wind resources
- Excellent transport access with minimal impact to local roads and excellent access to major roads
- Excellent complementary use of land with farming. Much of the site has steep and complex terrain and so is unsuitable for arable farming such as cereal cropping
- Excellent distance buffering (2km+) of wind turbines to the nearest non-involved neighbouring dwellings
- Very low environmental impacts – the site is almost completely devoid of native trees and shrubs